Sunday, August 27, 2006

FROM: UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY.


UK NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
P O Box 1010 Liverpool,
L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM

(Customer Services)

FROM: UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY.
WINNING NOTICE FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER

BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION
Dear Lucky Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual
final draws of UNITED KINGDOM NATIONAL LOTTERY international Lottery
programs. The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive
list of 21,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked
by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet, no
tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail
address emerged as one of two winners in the category "A" with the
following winning information:

REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937
BATCH No: 2005MJL-01
TICKET No: 20511465463-7644
SERIAL No: S/N-00168
LUCKY No: 887-13-865-37-10-83

You as well as the other winner are therefore to receive a cash prize of
£3,987,470. Pounds (Three million nine hundred and eighty seven
thousand,four hundred and seventy pounds terling) each from the total
payout.Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address and will
betransferred to you upon meeting urrequirements, statutory obligations,
verifications, validations and satisfactory report. To begin the claims
processing of your prize winnings you are advised to contact our licensed
and accredited claims agent for category "A" winners with heinformation
below:

To file for your claim, please contact the processing agent;

Mr Sir Mark Knight
TEL:+447011127658
Email: mail@info-unl.vossnet.co.uk

Remember to quote your reference information in all correspondence. You
are to keep all lotto information away from the general public especially
your reference and ticket numbers. (This is important as a case of double
claims will not be entertained). Anybody under the age of 17 and members
of the affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to participate in
this program.

Please note; You are hereby advice to send the asign fudiciray Agent
details below for rocessing of your Claims;

(1.) FULL NAME
(2.) FULL ADDRESS
(3).NATIONALITY.
(4) DATE OF BIRTH
(5) OCCUPATION
(6 )WINNING EMAIL
(7 )TELEPHONE NUMBER
(8) DATE OF WINNING NOTIFICATION
(9) SEX
(10) TOTAL AMOUNT WON
(11) MARITAL STATUE

Reply to this confidential email account:
mail@info-unl.vossnet.co.uk

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for
being part of our promotional program.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Lewis Braxton

for
UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.
NOTE: You are to contact your officer immediately with the official EMAIL
ADDRESS:
mail@info-unl.vossnet.co.uk

DILC: WINNING NOTIFICATION

CONGRATULATION

Ref No.: 03/DILC/EURO/06
Batch No.: DILC/11/IL/UK/06

Dear Winner,

The management and team of the DILC Lottery Programs which to congratulate you for

being amount this months lucky winners in our lottery draw. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: DILC-3410 761 with Serial number: 001272045 drew the lucky numbers: 19 42 46 12 21 32, which subsequently won you the lottery in the 3rd category. You have therefore, been approved to claim a total sum of £1,356,000 (one millions three hundred and fifty six thousand pound sterling) in cash credited to file DILC/FL/30/06. This is from a total cash prize of £240,000,000 (Two hundred and forty million pounds sterling), shared amongst the Twenty (20) lucky winners in this category.

Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds to you as soon as you make contact with him.

All participants were selected randomly from the Internet through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 websites. This promotion takes place annually. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential until your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is a part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous person(s). Please be warned!!

To file for your claims and for further assistance on how to claim your winnings, please contact our fiduciary agent with the below details for processing of your claims.

Agent: Cedric Brooke
Email: cedric.brooke1@yahoo.co.uk,
cedric.brooke1@worldemail.com

To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your reference numbers and batch numbers on the top right corner in any correspondences with our designated agent or us. Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of DILC Lottery Programs.

Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

Sincerely,

Management and Team
DILC Lottery Programs

- - - - -
Please Note:

. Claims should be made within seven (7) working days from the day of contact; delay will be warranted to disqualification;

. Lottery winnings will transfer via bank transfer;

. Individuals not interested or unable to facilitate the claims to their winnings should forward an application stating their in ability to avoid time wasting.

- - - - -
This email is send by a "Demo Software" - Demo 7.0 Notification




GESCHAEFTSVORSCHLAG


Hallo Herr,

Zuerst muß ich Ihre Zuversicht in dieser Verhandlung bitten, dies ist auf
Grund seiner lage als das Sein total VERTRAULICH und-GEHEIMNIS.

Aber ich weiß, daß eine Verhandlung dieses Ausmaßes irgendeinen
ängstlich und besorgt machen wird, aber ich versichere Sie, daß aller in
ordnung seien wird am Ende des Tages. Wir haben entschieden Sie durch
faxsendung wegen der Dringlichkeit dieser Verhandlung zu erreichen, als wir
davon zuverlässig ueberzeugt worden sind von seiner Schnelligkeit und
Vertraulichkeit. Lassen Sie mich zuerst Vorstellen. Ich bin Herr ADIGWE
AKUME.
ein rechnungspruefer bei der Union Bank Nigeria PLC, Lagos. Ich kam zu ihrer
kontakt in meiner privaten Suchen für eine zuverlässige und anständige
Person, um eine sehr vertrauliche Verhandlung zu erledigen, die die
Übertragung von einer riesigen Summe von Geld zu einem fremden Konto, das
maximale Zuversicht erfordert. DER VORSCHLAG: Ein Ausländer, Verstorbene
Ingenieur Manfred Becker, ein Õl Händler / Unternehmer mit dem Bundes
Regierung von Nigeria.

Er war bis seinen Tod vor drei Jahren in einem gräslichen Flugzeug absturz
als Unternehmer bei der regierung taetig, Herr Becker war unsere kunde hier
bei der Union Bank PLC., Lagos, und hatte ein schliesend kontohaben von
USD$18.5M (Achtzehn Million, Fünf Hundert Tausend, US Dollar) welcher die
Bank erwartet jetzt fraglos, durch seine Verwandten behaupten zu werden oder
Andererseit wird den ganze menge als nichtzubehaupten deklarieren und wird
zu einem Afrikanischen Vertrauen-Fond für waffen und Munitionbesorgung bei
einer der freiheitbewegung hier in Afrika gespendet wird. Leidenschaftliche
wertvolle Anstrengungen werden durch die Union-Bank gemacht, um in Kontakt
mit einen von der Becker Familie oder Verwandten festzustellen aber hat bis
jetzt zu keinem Erfoelg gegeben.
Es ist wegen der wahrgenommen Mõglichkeit keiner Verwandte der Becker zu
finden, (er hatte keine bekannte Frau und Kinder) daß das Management unter
dem Einfluß dessen Sitzung Vorsitzender, General Kalu Uke Kalu
(Ausgeschieden) der eine Anordnung für den Fond als NICHT ZUBEHAUPTEN
deklariert werden sollte, und dann zum dem Vertrauen-Fond für Waffen und
Munitionbesorgung ausgeben, die den Kurs von Krieg in Afrika infolgedessen
gespendet werden.

Um diese Negative -Entwicklung abzuwenden, ich und einige meiner bewährten
Kollegen in der Bank haben abgeschlossen das geld nach ihrer zustimmung zu
ueberweisen und suchen jetzt Ihre Erlaubnis damit Sie sich als der
Verwandter der Verstorbene Engr. Manfred Becker deklarieren damit der Fond
in der hoehe von USD$18.5M würden infolgedessen überwiesen werden und
würden in Ihr Bank-Konto als der Nutznie§er (Verwndter der Becker) gezahlt
werden .Alles beurkunden und beweis Ihnen zu ermõglichen, diesen Fond zu
behaupten werden wir zu ihrer verfuegung stellen damit alles geklappt worden
ist, und wir versichern Sie ein 100% Risiko freie Verwicklung. Ihr Anteil
wäre 30% von der totalen Menge. 10% ist für Aufwendungen bei der
ueberweissung bearbeitung beiseite gesetzt worden, während die restlichen
60% für mich und meine Kollegen für Anlage-Zwecke in Ihrem Land wahre Wenn
dieser Vorschlag bei Ihnen OK ist und Sie wunschen das Vertrauen
auszunutzen, die wir hoffen, auf Ihnen und Ihrer Gesellschaft zu verleihen,
dann netterweise senden Sie mir sofort über meinen E-mail addresse, Ihrem
vertraulichsten Telefon nummer, Fax-nummer und ihrer vertrautlichen E-mail
anschrift, damit ich zu Ihnen die relevanten Details dieser Verhandlung
senden kann. Danke im voraus.mit der folgenden E-MAIL in Verbindung treten
adigwe006@yahoo.co.uk



Mit besten Grüße,

Adigwe AKUME

PRIVATE AND BRIEF, READ CAREFULLY.

Dear Friend,
I am Larisa Sosnitskaya and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the former
C.E.O of Yukos Oil
Company in
Russia. I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from this
top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds US$46
Million. I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via
Bank Menatep. This is a legitimate transaction.
You will be paid 20% as your commision/compensation for your active efforts
and contirbution to the success of this transaction.
You can catch more of the story on this website below or you can watch more
of CCN or BBC to get more news about my boss.
http://www.mosnews.com/mn-files/khodorkovsky.shtml
http://www.mbktrial.com/
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3213505.stm
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2005/04/11/041.html
http://www.nndb.com/people/633/000025558/
If you are interested, please do indicate by providing me with your
confidential telephone number, fax number and email address and I will
provide further details and instructions.
Please keep this confidential, as we cannot afford more political problems.
Please do send me your response’s soon as possible via my personal email:
larisasosnitska@excite.com
look forward to hearing
from you.
Regards,
Larisa Sosnitskaya

very urgent please!.

From:Rose Martins
Address: 01 BP 422 Abidjan 01, Cote d 'Ivoire,
Email:
.rosemartins1985@yahoo.fr

Hello,

Mysteries has gone in my life. In the western part of
Africa is where I meet a hell in my life. 29th September 2002 later in the night the murderers came without a pity without a mercy they killed my father in front of me.

My father was a wealthy cocoa merchant.The trouble began early 2002, when my father's associates started suspecting that my father was not giving proper accounts of all the tons of cocoa being cultivated by local farmers in some villages.

This mistrust deepens between Jul-Aug 2002 when they discovered a very big some of money my father deposited with a security company here in
ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE. As a result of this discovery and the enviness of the money , he was killed by his associates.

Before this, he revealed to me the reasons of his being hated.He directed me where to get the documents of the said deposit, he told me that he enrolled my name as his next of kin/beneficiary for the deposit, being the only child. He advised me that I should not stay in the country because his enemies might equally kill me to reap all his wealth hence my mother died of cancer when I was five years old. He instructed me that if he dies, that I should wait till I get married or look for a foreign partner who will help me to move the money abroad and the person will help me to invest the money in his or her country.

My father finally died on 29th of September,2002 and since then I was out of school and went into hiding because of my father's associates. All the relevant documents of the $9.5 (nine million five hundred thousand dollars) that was deposited in a security company are intact with me now.

My name is Rose Martins, I am 22yrs old deaf girl and a student. Please I would like you to assist me as urgent as you can before they kill me and made away with this money deposited with a Security Company. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. I therefore appeal to you to find somewhere in your heart to assist me dearly! I wish to invest under your care please.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. But permit me to ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me as you would do to your own relation?
2. Can I completely trust you as a reliable person? .
3.What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money has been moved to you?

Please contact me immediately with the below E-mail address and include your contact details in your response to enable me send you all necessary details as regards to the procedure of securing the consignment out from the security company and moving it to you immediately. Please be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free. My Private
(E- mail:
rosemartins1985@yahoo.fr )

I will be expecting your soonest reply as soon as you get through with this mail of progress.

Thanks and best regards

Yours Sincerely,

Rose Martins.


Yahoo! kullaniyor musunuz?
Istenmeyen postadan biktiniz mi?
Istenmeyen postadan en iyi korunma Yahoo! Posta’da
http://tr.mail.yahoo.com

DEAR FRIEND I NEED YOUR HELP

Dear Friend,
This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. The message could be strange, but real if you pay some attention to it. I could have notified you earlier about it, at least for the sake of your integrity. Please accept my sincere apologies. In bringing this message of goodwill to you, I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you any pains.

I apologize if I infringed on your privacy. I am Mrs. Margaret Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, wife of the formal governor of Bayelsa state an oil producing state in Nigeria. I got your email address from network directory in the time I was desperately looking for a trustworthy person to assist me in this confidential business. My husband Mr. Diepreye Alamieyeseigha is also on the run from the UK authorities after he jumped bail last month in London, where he has been charged with money laundering. Presently, he has been arrested and taken to Abuja the federal capital city, Bayelsa State police commissioner, Hafiz Abubakar Ringim, said he personally took my husband into custody and met no resistance, Seventeen out of the state assembly's 24 members voted in favor of impeachment after considering the report of a panel that has been investigating my husband, The cover of immunity has been taken away from him by the impeachment. while in office was able to deposit a large sum of money i n different banks in Turkey.

My husband is presently facing trials and the movement of his family members (including me) s highly restricted. We are forbidden to either travel abroad or out of our localities. Unfortunately his plans has been thwarted by his subordinates who rammed him up, the case is presently in court and he is presently in a house arrest, hence his movement is being restricted pending on the out come of the investigations by the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC). In my last visit to him, he confided in me that I should not make any attempt to travel out of the country that he has gathered that my movement and my activities is being monitored. Right now as I am writing you this letter, my husband comes out of the national news every 9:oopm everyday if you wish to see news papers carrying my husband's story please kindly let me know.

My husband,during his tenure, deposited the sum of $25,000,000.00 TWENTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS with a security firm abroad (oversea).Presently, the US$25 million my husband transferred out of Nigeria is safe with the security firm. Before you can get access to it, I have to give you the password. I am therefore soliciting your help to have this money transferred into your account before my government gets wind of this fund, as you know my husband was a governor in Nigeria before his arrest. My reason for doing this is because it will be difficult for the Nigerian government to trace my husband's money to an individual's account, especially when such an Individual has no relationship with anybody in Nigeria. I decided to keep that money for my family use because it is what is left of my husband’s property ,a lot of my husband's assets and bank accounts have been seized including the money that was seen with him by the British government. At present the money is safe with the Sec urity Company abroad (oversea).

I am currently and temporarily living in Nigeria with my family' Moreover the political climate in Nigeria at the moment being so sensitive and unstable. With this password and information ,I will send you a power of attorney to the security firm; When you are ready, I will give you the information needed before you can get access to the fund. You will then proceed to the security firm where the consignment ontaining the funds will be released to you. I promise to give you 20% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance 5% will be set aside to take care of all expenses that we may incur during this transaction.
Please ,reply by furnishing me with your full names and complete home address so that I can pass them to my family lawyer for easy documentations.

Please, now that all eyes are on me ,I would want you to please contact my eldest son Vincent Alamieyeseigha,who is going to be working with our lawyer as regards this transaction. email him : vincent_alame_1@yahoo.com.tr I am willing to give you a reasonable percentage of the fund for your assistance. PLEASE YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY REQUIRED. Or You can Please indicate your interest by replying me through this email ddress magret_alame_gov_001@yahoo.com.tr

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Alamieyeseigha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello to all my viewers am Diana Miller from USA I want to use this opportunity to thank Dr Iyaryi who helped me in winning the sum of $1 million dollars ($1,000,000,). thank to Dr Iyaryi for helping me to win the lottery.I have been playing the lottery for the past 5 years now and i have never won. Ever since then i have not been able to win and i was so upset and i need help to win the lottery. so i decided to go online and search for help,there i saw so many good testimonies about this Great spell caster called Dr Iyaryi of how he have cast lucky spell lotto for people to win the lottery.I contacted him also and tell him i want to win a lottery, he cast a spell for me and i played and won (1,000,000,) $1 million dollars. I am so grateful to this man,just in-case you also need him to help you win,you can contact him through his email:, driayaryi2012@hotmail.com. +2348056932763