London - 8th and 9th April 2014
Visit the Fraud Conference web site for up to the minute agenda, confirmed speaker list and speakers' profiles: www.fraudconference.co.uk.
Mention seeing this promotion and quote ref: CCR for a £100 discount plus booking 2 or more people from the same business will save a further 10% on the total.
The speaker list includes the following:
- HSBC - Senior Fraud Manager Alastair Sheen.
- Peter Bayley - Head of Fraud at VISA Europe.
- Mark Cobbett of The UK Cards Association
- Mark Sullivan of Interac on the Canadian experience in managing fraud
- Electronics security expert, Andrew Churchill.
- Jackie Barwell of Retail Decisions.
- Mark Pack of Blue Rubicon on social media and financial services.
- Riten Gohil - CEO of Sphonic - new data sources.
- Brian Kinch, Senior Manager of FICO.
- Chris Jarman, CEO of Secure Electrans on POS innovations.
- Tom Robins - COO of BIPB on data analytics.
- Ron Atzmon - CEO AU10TIX - on identity verification.
- Dan Solomon - Cyber Director at Optimal Risk on protecting against cyber crime.
- Alice Tickle and Heidi Short of Eversheds with a legal update.
- Jim Marsh - Senior Manager at WIPRO technology.
- Kieran Hines – Senior Analyst at Datamonitor.
- Andre Arink, Fraud Manager at Equens SE.
Advance date for your diaries – 8th October – six monthly fraud update – one day seminar with speakers from Experian, MasterCard, FaceWatch and Ethoca more details soon.